Now in their 9th year, the Irish Pharmacy Awards challenge community pharmacists, their teams and wider staff across Ireland to come forward with entries detailing innovation, dedication and business successes that address unmet needs and improve patient services within their communities.
All members of the community pharmacy team play an important role on the success of the sector and we are keen to hear your nominations across a wide spectrum of categories including the Counter Assistant of the Year, Superintendent Pharmacist of the Year and of course, the ever popular, People’s Pharmacist of the Year.
The Awards also showcase the latest in business development and OTC pharmacy retailing, and have been designed from inception to promote the shared learning. The 2020 Awards culminate with a first-class awards evening of celebration and recognition in the Clayton Hotel, Burlington Road Dublin on Saturday, May 23rd, 2020.
To be in with a chance of winning in 2020, enter now. We are looking for leading examples of dedication, expertise and dynamic approaches. Deadline for entries: Tuesday 31st March 2020
The Categories are:
- McLernons eHealth & Innovation Award
- Pharmacy Student of the year
- Avène Counter Assistant of the Year
- AYA Vitamins Category Development of the Year
- Baby and Child Health Pharmacy of the Year
- KBC Business Banking Community Pharmacist of the Year
- Superintendent Pharmacist of the Year
- JPA Brenson Lawlor Young Community Pharmacist of the Year
- Innovation and Service Development of the Year (Chain)
- United Drug Business Development (Independent)
- Clonmel Healthcare Business Development (Chain)
- Uniphar Community Pharmacy Technician of the Year
- GSK Self-Care Award
- Irish Pharmacy News Community Pharmacy Team of the Year
- RB Nurofen Rapid Relief OTC Retailer of the Year
The safety and experience of our customers is our top priority. As such, we’re closely monitoring developments with COVID-19. We are following all government and health authority advice and are working with our venue partner to put in place a number of enhanced safety and hygiene measures at the Clayton Hotel Burlington Road and to ensure a good event for everyone.
Anyone wishing to enter or nominate a colleague can do so by completing an entry form on our website or by contacting Aoife Jackson directly on:
Telephone – 00353 (08) 73379258
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org